Location: Carrington Salary: £22,000 to £26,000 per annum +
Order Processing Administrator
£22,000 – £26,000
An opportunity to work for a global organisation where you will benefit from:
- Clear career path – progression into a supervisory role or customer service
- Skills development – A 3 – 6 months support & training mechanism by the Team Manager
- Great working environment – A relaxed working environment with a fantastic team that enjoy a breakout area, communal lounge for breaks with games & TV & regular team days out
The role has surfaced due to an influx of orders from their key & new clients where you will be:
- Managing all incoming orders from clients (up to 100 per day) – UK & Worldwide such as the NHS & Universities
- Processing orders using Sage Line 200 system
- Delivering product knowledge & advice to customers
- Making key amendments & changes to orders
- Dispatching orders through the system to the warehouse
In most cases, an order processing role offers you this role with no further progression & you sometimes reach a ceiling in this type of position – not here you don’t. This company are looking for a long-term employee who is going to exceed all expectations in this position & move up within the business.
Working here means you will enjoy work life & have the support & management to excel in your career.
Therefore, if you are currently working in an order processing role or your role encompasses some order processing within, this could be your perfect next move.
Please apply or email your CV to email@example.com immediately.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.