Location: Newton Heath Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 per annum +
£35,000 – £40,000
This is an entrepreneurial online retail organisation that started in the bedroom of an MD 10 years’ ago and is now operating as a multimillion-pound business.
It’s a company with an expanding product range that are continuously looking for new ideas, new revenue streams & profitable markets to operate in.
It’s this ambition which has fuelled some of the impressive highlights below:
- 2019 – Expanded each department in the business by 50%
- 2020 – Acquired the building next door to facilitate their next growth phase in 2021
- 2021 – Ready to launch a new venture which is projected to double headcount this year
The MD has identified that this growth and ambition requires an Operations Manager that will lead and drive the department in the following areas:
- Operations processes – Strategy, planning & growth margins
- Office & business management – Overseeing the performance of each department
- Ecommerce – Overseeing the applications & processes, streamlining where possible
This is a role where the MD will allow you to utilise your skills, project your ideas & implement them with the backing and support of the rest of the management team.
What they desire:
The ability to show change & process management in a previous or current role is essential, along with a resilient personality that is capable of driving change.
This is an opportunity to join an ambitious business that is about to enter a new phase of growth, therefore you must be able to showcase the determination to succeed in this environment.
Interviews with the business will be held next week so you can email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 237 1828.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.