Location: Hazel Grove Salary: £50,000 to £55,000 per annum +
Hazel Grove, Stockport
£50,000 to £55,000
This is a unique opportunity to work for an international manufacturer and supplier as the Operations Manager. The business is looking for a passionate, design focused individual who strongly believes that everything can be done simpler, faster and with more agility through design thinking and constant application.
Although well established with a global network of offices, the culture is one to harness the best talent and create results that standout in the industry.
With this in mind they are specifically looking for someone who is experienced, has an attitude focussed on improvement and streamlining operations and one who would look to take ownership of the operations function.
Strategic responsibilities include
- Global supply chain management
- Control flow through the company from PO to aftersales service
- Improve our customer experience
- Reduce our dependence on internal assembly work by focusing on purchasing products to the right specification at the right price so we can sell sufficient volume of fewer products.
- Simplify all processes
- Implement systems to create outstanding visibility for customers and internal teams in the order process.
- Oversee the successful transition of our warehouse to 3PL
- Ensure the design of our product remains our priority
Tactical responsibilities include
- Purchasing of all goods and services
- Setting, maintaining and monitoring Min/Max stock levels
- Initiate, build and maintain supplier relationships
- Visit suppliers and become the face of the company with regard purchasing
- Collaboration globally to find ways to increase volumes
- Create and manage supply chain database
- Finding new suppliers and arranging them to make our products
- Agree best MOQ’s with suppliers
- Ensuring suppliers provide all literature for products (O&M, Maintenance videos, replacement parts videos, troubleshooting).
To be considered for the position, please send through a full CV to Cameron Roberts at Platinum Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.