Location: Stockport Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 per annum +
Stockport – Just off M60 Junction 27
£35,000 – £40,000
Platinum is delighted to be presenting to the market a brand new opportunity for a Office Manager. This role is working for a privately owned SME who operate internationally and are growing at a ferocious pace.
The Office Manager position is the perfect mix of sales administration, management and operational support to the company CEO.
The role has been created to enhance the customer experience and ensure that retention internationally is achieved therefore they are looking for a gregarious individual who is passionate about service levels and team performance. Someone who works with a solutions focused mind and who genuinely wants to ensure quality and value is delivered.
Strategic responsibilities will include:
- Control flow through the company from PO to aftersales service
- Improve our customer experience by being the central point of customer relations
- Work with our sales team to make sure they have the support they require to complete their job
- Manage internal systems to ensure efficiency is maximised
- Database control and management working with marketing team on improvements
- Management of all sales administration reports and presenting findings to CEO
- Growing the inside sales team as required to best support sales efforts
This is just a fantastic role for an Office Manager to form part of a leadership team, influence decisions and shape the future of a company.
A fantastic salary and benefits package is offered so to find our more please send your CV through to Cameron Roberts at Platinum Recruitment who is managing this appointment; firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.