Location: Manchester Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per annum +
Office Manager/ P.A.
£25,000 – £30,000
Manchester City Centre
- Listed in the London Stock Exchange
- Grown by a huge 75% since 2019
- Joint ventured with another business in 2020 to take on a Lettings Management subdivision for the business which has grown from 0 – 450 properties to let in this time
A Property Developer based in Manchester with the above key achievements from 2019 to now are looking for an Office Manager/ PA to encompass a multifaceted role in their Manchester office.
With offices across the globe including Hong Kong & China, this is their UK only based office with a team of 15 where you can take real ownership of a role & work alongside management.
A brand new role within the business for you to have the core areas of responsibility below:
- Overseeing the office of 15 staff
- Managing company contracts such as commercial cleaning
- Manage company leases & insurances
- PA support to 3 Directors
- Board meetings, taking minutes & setting agendas
- Full diary management & travel arrangements
- Coordination & administration support to the HR division for the UK office
- Managing staff holidays & sickness tracking
- Management of staff personal information & filing relevant documents
- Overseeing the rental income of the Lettings side of the business
- Supporting with the roll out of new processes & procedures
- Key support to projects such as property developments
Looking for somebody with experience in a similar role but somebody who always has the businesses best interest at heart & will flourish in an entrepreneurial organisation; is this you?
A dynamic office environment, a team player & an Office Manager/ PA who has genuine ambition to want to grow professionally & as a person with a successful firm is the profile of person that will get this job.
Genuinely one of the best roles I have worked on in Manchester – that’s a fact. So, get your CV over to email@example.com to be considered.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.