Location: Manchester Salary: £28,000 to £32,000 per annum +
£28,000 – £32,000
Manchester City Centre
Platinum Recruitment Group are supporting an SME Architects in Manchester on a key influential role, reporting into the Managing Director as the Office Manager.
This is a role where you will have exposure to all business activity from client management, accounts & human resources as the go to person in the company for all staff.
As the business have taken on more contracts & work with some worldwide clients, they require an Office Manager who will support the Directors in managing the running of the office and the employees.
You will manage the function independently as a support to two Directors therefore can really come into the business and make the role your own.
Your role will predominantly be office management (80%) with some accounts responsibilities (20%):
Office management duties:
- Being the go to person for 18 staff members in the business
- Supporting the Directors as their right-hand person
- Supporting with HR matters in the business including maintaining personnel records
- Arranging client visits & meetings for Directors
- Attending board meetings and taking minutes
- Acting as the face of the company for new & existing clients
- Dealing with all new starters including management of inductions
- Responsible for logging of staff holidays and sickness
- New clients document management ensuring documents are compliant & all information is present
- Basic accounts administration duties as a support to the external Bookkeeper
- Sales & Purchase Ledger duties including raising invoices
- Putting accounts data together to submit to Bookkeeper at the end of each month
- Use of Sage to process sales invoices
- Handling income and expenditure for the business and creating reports for the Directors & Bookkeeper on income and expenditure
For your opportunity to be a key figure within a great business, please apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.