Location: Salford Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 per annum +
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 (Plus discretionary annual bonuses)
FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS AVAILABLE
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
- Do you want a brilliant work culture with regular work socials?
Then carry-on reading!!!!
Looking for an Office Administrator to join the business our client is located in Media City and specialises in marketing making them a really exciting industry to be part of.
They offer fantastic transport links and second to none training. You will be supported and mentored by the Office Manager who has 15 years of experience, 10 of that with this company!
With the almost unlimited selection of restaurants and bars available, the monthly work socials are something the whole office looks forward to and it’s a great way of getting to know everyone outside of work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Office Manager with arranging the work socials
- Answer external and internal calls
- Respond to client emails in a professional manner
- Maintain office supplies
- Work with various levels within the company – from Apprentice to Director level
- Arrange travel and accommodation for colleagues
- Meet and greet clients
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Organised with an emphasis on accuracy
- Confident in meeting new people as well as asking questions
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
- Competent user of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Company Pension
- Option for hybrid working once training is complete
- As previously mentioned, fantastic work socials
- Discount on a variety of restaurants in Salford and Manchester
- Ongoing support throughout your training
If all of the above sounds like something you’d be interested in, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.