Location: Manchester Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 per annum +
£18,000 – £20,000
Manchester City Centre
Platinum Recruitment Group are working with an established business who are currently experiencing growth following on from new contracts being signed off and are expanding their office support team.
This is an award-winning business who have just moved offices to modern, brand new facilities in Manchester City Centre with office games & amazing architecture.
The administration position is a key appointment as you will be acting as the face of the business and dealing with a wide range of duties including:
- Acting as a support function to all areas of the business from trainees through to management
- Data inputting on to the in-house system ensuring accuracy
- Data cleansing, ensuring all information is kept up to date at all times
- Acting as the front of house, meeting & greeting visitors onsite
- Managing all of the postal duties for the business
- General administration duties where necessary such as scanning & filing
The business believes that if you work hard you should be rewarded which is why they put salary reviews in place & incentives.
The candidate will need to have the following:
- A personality that would fit in a young & lively team
- Good attention to detail
- Confident and professional telephone manner
If successful, the business will offer you:
- An unrivalled training programme
- Regular social events & staff nights out
- Progression opportunities to develop your skill set
If you feel you are a perfect fit for the role, please apply for the role or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP to be considered.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.