Location: Eccles Salary: £14,000 to £16,000 per annum +
£14,000 – £16,000
If you hold at least 6 months’ experience working as an Administrator and are looking for an opportunity in a business that will offer you the following, then this role is for you:
- 2-week training programme with a staff member who has been in this role for the past year and has recently progressed
- Clear career prospects for you to progress into an area of your choice whether that be a Team Leader or into Operations, Sales or Marketing
- Free parking on site & the offices are located a 2-minute walk from the nearest bus stop and a 6-minute walk from the tram stop
Not only have this company surpassed all expectations during the pandemic but they have also continued to implement their 2020-2021 succession plan which contains recruiting for this position to add to their team.
Your role will entail:
- Full administration support to Directors, management & staff in the Eccles head quarters
- Carrying out reviews of reports for senior management
- Producing management reports on a daily basis
- Assisting with the development of networks of professionals to deliver services throughout the UK
- Maintain complete client records of contacts, opportunities and services delivered and updating IT systems
- Responding effectively to queries received by post, e mail or telephone from new & existing clients
If you hold the relevant experience & are looking to work in a fast-growing business in a role that will give you great exposure & variety then this role is for you.
Please apply / email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.