Location: Bury Salary: £14,000 to £16,000 per annum +
£14,000 – £16,000
Platinum Recruitment Group are working with an established business who are currently experiencing growth following on from the confirmation of three major contracts, guaranteeing business revenue for 6 years.
Therefore they require an Administrator to join them in their head office in Bury to support the company with their rapid growth and increase in work load across all divisions.
The administration position is a key appointment as you will be acting as the face of the business and working with the Office Manager to support with administration, including:
- Acting as a support function to all areas of the business from trainees through to management
- Data inputting on to the in-house system ensuring accuracy
- Data cleansing, ensuring all information is kept up to date at all times
- Acting as the front of house, meeting & greeting visitors onsite
- Managing all of the postal duties for the business
- General administration duties where necessary such as scanning & filing
The business believes that if you work hard you should be rewarded which is why they put salary reviews in place & incentives.
The candidate will need to have the following:
- A personality that would fit in a young & lively team
- Good attention to detail
- Confident and professional telephone manner
If successful, the business will offer you:
- An unrivalled training programme
- Progression opportunities including promotions into a more senior role or another area of the company
- Opportunity to study qualifications whether that be in Accounting, Human Resources or Administration
If you feel you are a perfect fit for the role, please apply for the role or email your CV to email@example.com ASAP to be considered.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.