Location: Altrincham Salary: £14,000 to £16,000 per annum +
Office Administrator Apprenticeship
Salary £14,000 – £16,000
This is a brilliant opportunity for a hard-working individual looking to start their career in an office-based environment.
This is a great role for anyone because:
- There is extensive training provided
- You are able to progress at your own pace with no pressure from management
- Once the apprenticeship course is completed, there is the opportunity for clear progression
- You will join a social team that will make you feel welcome
Our client based in Altrincham is looking for an enthusiastic team player who will be excited to be given an opportunity to join a growing Tech Company. Established in 2005 the company has grown at a rapid rate and have an excellent reputation in the market; they currently employ around 50 staff but have managed to maintain a ‘family feel’ with everyone being treating like one of the family.
The business has recently won a number of new contracts and they are looking for an administrator apprentice to support the rest of the team. The role will be really varied and is the perfect start to your career, in fact you would find it hard to find a better training provider than this.
Some of your duties will include:
- Assisting the Office Administrator and Office Manager with preparing documents
- Taking minutes from meetings and actioning them accordingly
- Filing both manually and digitally
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Answering the phone and emails
It is an excellent opportunity for a junior to join the team. You will be well lookTech ed after and develop essential skills required to succeed in an office-based environment.
If this job is of interest, please email email@example.com for further information or call the office on 0161 237 1828.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.