Location: Manchester Salary: £25,000 to £50,000 per annum + bonuses, no weekends, progression
New Business Consultant – Commercial Sector
£25,000 + OTE (£47,000 – £50,000+ onwards)
Salford Quays – 8:30AM until 5:00PM Monday to Friday only
We have a fantastic opportunity to join the current markets leading organisation in commercial equipment supplies and engineer provided services. This is a business with a plan – continuous growth and improvement, and they are looking for the best Business Development professionals to join and contribute to this plan.
What do you get in return? We can guarantee you £1,000 in commission in your first month alone!
You’ll go on a tailored development plan allowing you to move into Senior and Managerial positions, as well as being rewarded for every contribution you make. This is a vibrant environment with annual awards, and monthly incentives including a lucrative bonus scheme, employee and team of the month activities.
You’ll be in charge of looking after your own portfolio of current clients managing relationships in order to ensure they place repeat business. You’ll also be required to complete B2B based calls, spot opportunities for sales, and use the powers of social media and the internet to understand your market and find new clients.
Your target audience will be the commercial sector including Government, Education, and Public. This means we are looking for someone who is confident in your sales approach and meeting targets, with previous sales or business development experience preferred.
- Uncapped commission – taking home large amounts of money in your wage every month
- Recognising successes, including fully paid trips abroad for top performers
- Continuous incentives, vouchers, and team prizes
- Big company summer and winter events to celebrate being part of the business
- Fantastic work-life balance, standard 8:30-4:30 shifts Monday to Friday (no weekends)
- A career path made especially for you and what you want to achieve in the business
- A tailored benefits scheme based on what you do within the business
- Fantastic modern offices in a brand new complex with local amenities and on site facilities
- Family feel environment where you’ll be encouraged to stay, learn, and progress
We are interviewing with immediate effect so please apply now or send your CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.