Location: Manchester Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 per annum +
Motor Retail Assistant Accountant
£20,000 – £22,000 plus study
Following a period of sustained growth an Assistant Accountant is required to work out of 2 sites assisting the Dealership Accountant with the production of monthly management accounts.
Working in a fast paced and dynamic environment the business is looking for someone that can progress and develop with the organisation in line with a professional qualification.
The business will give you excellent exposure to a variety of accounting duties, and you will receive full training and support from the Dealership Accountant.
Your duties will include:
* Assisting in the production of monthly management accounts
* Assisting in the production of Profit and Loss accounts
* Accruals, prepayments and journals
* Supplier Statement and Bank Reconciliations
* Reporting on financial performance to dealership managers
Anyone applying for the position must have previous Motor Retail experience, along with a desire to build on their existing skills.
Along with this you will also be able to demonstrate:
* Previous experience in an accounting environment
* Able to work to strict reporting deadlines
* Ability to multi task
* Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone wanting to develop their career, therefore anyone interested is encouraged to apply early to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.