Location: Warrington Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 per annum + OTE in excess of £100,000 per annum
Medical Insurance Broker
Daresbury, Warrington South
£40,000 – £50,000 + OTE in excess of £100,000 per annum.
Platinum Recruitment Group are retained by the UK’s leading medical and pharmaceutical businesses to hire an Insurance Broker to embark on an unrivalled opportunity within the sector.
This is a newly created role for an insurance sales professional to manage an existing portfolio of c.10,000 leads and convert these leads into insurance sales. Your primary areas of sales will be within Medical malpractice, PI, Product liability, Public liability, Treatment & professional liability insurance.
The aim from the leadership team is clear; they will become the UK’s number 1 medical insurance provider and as such require a professional and skilled insurance salesperson to support their vision.
You will work within an FCA regulated business where you will be tasked with growing a team around you and then move to a more senior capacity. The business itself are trading better than ever before with a forecast 34% above expectations year to date therefore you are joining a business going places.
A handsome salary and exceptional commission scheme are offered as the business will be investing in you and backing you to succeed.
Core duties will include:
- Assist prospective clients finding the best plans and negotiating the final deals.
- Understand the provisions of each policy and communicate this information to the customer.
- Share client information with insurance carriers to determine which products are best to recommend.
- Act as a liaison between insurers and clients
- Building and maintaining business relationships with clients
- Preparing reports and submit regular reviews of progress to interested parties / insurance underwriters.
- Research insurance trends, policies, and products.
- Invent effective marketing strategies to sell insurance plans to new clients or cross-sell to current clients.
- Gauge the condition of business or individual customers and discover plans according to their requirements.
- Oversee insurance claims to ensure fair dealing and satisfaction.
As you can see from the above content this is very much a consultative role focused on delivering the best service to each customer, so they are specifically looking for someone with a long term earning mentality rather than a quick sale approach.
All applications are being handled by Platinum Recruitment so please send full CV through to Samantha Roberts, email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.