Location: Stockport Salary: £28,000 to £30,000 per annum + benefits, social events
Marketing Executive – Stockport
£28,000 – £30,000 per annum
Monday to Friday (no weekends)
This is an organisation classed as ‘World Leaders’ in the industry, successfully supplying over 90% of the UK market with niche, tailor made products best suited to every type of customer.
Established for over 40 years, the success of this business continues to grow, now leading the field in supplying over 50 countries as a trademark company, playing a part in many small to large projects on a global scale.
With a hugely successful website in full swing, advertising all forms of medical gas pipeline products, this is exactly where you will come into it – taking charge of the smooth running of the website, ensuring every item, update, and product campaign is advertised effectively.
We are looking for a Marketing Executive with a passion for design. You’ll be given the opportunity to take complete control of all design and campaign aspects, allowing your creative abilities to shine, putting your own ideas forward as a trusted member of staff.
Taking pride in our vibrant, social office environment we are looking for a confident personality who will fit in easily with our team, enjoying any and all creative aspects of a thriving business – playing a huge part in our success!
Duties as a Marketing Executive will include:
- Website maintenance on a daily basis
- Campaign and email management
- Taking control of the businesses social media presence
- Photo software designing
- Uploading new images, products, and updates onto the website
- Working closely with the MD in any adhoc marketing responsibilities
What do we need from you?
- You must have at least 1 years previous marketing and/or design experience
- Previous experience of social media and website management
- Previous sales experience is a bonus within this role
- Happy to travel across the UK and overseas (full UK driving licence needed)
- Marketing budgeting is desirable however not essential
You’ll be rewarded with recognition, and endless social team activities and nights out.
For an opportunity to be considered please apply now or email Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.