Location: Warrington Salary: £40,000 to £47,000 per annum + Yes
£40,000 to £47,000
Benefits: 8% bonus, enhanced maternity/paternity pay, training funding, enhanced pension, 1/4ly socials
Warrington (WA4) / 4 day working week as standard – 3 day weekend (full pay)
This is absolutely one of the most exciting roles that I have recruited for this year – Group Commercial Management Accountant – and offers everything that a newly qualified Accountant with a modern out-look and ambitious career plans could possibly want!
- Cash-rich, dynamic business
- A new role for you to make your own
- Succession plan to become the Financial Controller
- Broad Remit working with senior management
- Senior Management support, guidance and development.
- A very ‘2022’ 4 day working week! (3-day weekend)
- A full suite of the most attractive benefits on the market
It was an absolute pleasure the speak with the Financial Controller of this dynamic, fast-paced and on-trend £30million turnover wholesale /e-commerce business, who has created a brand-new role for a dynamic and ambitious newly qualified Management Accountant to join the fun team as Group Commercial Management Accountant and work alongside him, the Commercial Director and the CEO as the business works towards its planned PE-backed status this summer and grows and expands into new sectors.
This is an international business and leader in its field, boasting an innovative business strategy and very down to earth and supportive culture, that offers an enviable opportunity to develop your skills and ultimately succeed the Financial Controller within the next 24 months.
You will be exposed to an extremely broad remit which could include;
- Full preparation of Management Accounts and Management Information pack for all group companies
- Year-end Statutory Accounts & Audit
- Sales pricing and competitor pricing analysis
- Variance analysis
- Business partnering with budget holders, the senior management team and board of directors
- Producing financial business case models to aid decision making regarding new products and resourcing
- Volume and mix variance analysis
- Measuring and understanding margin impact
- Financial Modelling
- Analysis of exchange rates, freight rates & duty rates
The ideal candidate may have just qualified in Practice or be currently working for a fast-paced SME business that may in the e-commerce, Tech, Retail, wholesaler or similar industry and potentially working with different currencies. If you are looking for. This brand-new opportunity that would suit a self-motivated, resourceful and confident all-round Management Accountant who enjoys getting stuck into the financial aspect of the business, is not frightened to ‘roll their sleeves up’ and making positive changes and improvements.
So, if you would like to be part of something special, then please contact Sam Howarth-Kucher confidentially to discuss. Sam@platinumrecruits.co.uk / Linked In www.linkedin.com/in/sam-howarth-kucher-201b65214
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.