Location: Rochdale Salary: £38,000 to £42,000 per annum + Benefits +Progression
£38k – £42k
Platinum is exclusively partnering with a leading British fashion retailer leading the way for diversity. Due to growth, our client is offering a newly created Management Accountant role, with a sole purpose to come in and help implement new systems and procedures and produce the monthly management accountants with commentary.
Growth roles don’t come around that often, you will be joining the company at an exciting period with heaps of opportunity for progression and development. They truly are a dynamic and close nit company – who genuinely care about their staff.
The role would best suit a diligent qualified management accountant- with at least 2 years of post-qualified experience in a busy environment – preferably from the e-commerce/retail industry.
- Produce management accounts including commentary, variance analysis and insights
- Budgeting – Preparation, design, and implementation of budgeting model and setting of KPIs
- Development of cash flow forecast model
- Preparation of financial reports for banks and other funders
- First point of contacts for banks and other funders
- Costing analysis for key product lines
- Overseeing and hands on approach to Purchase Ledger including POP
- Development and implementation of a fully integrated stock management system
- Responsibility for the integrity of SAP
- First point of contacts for company accountants/auditors
- Ability to take a strategic role but also willingly complete practical day to day operational tasks
- Experience of implementing new systems and procedures
- Essential – Advanced Excel skills
- A good understanding of databases
- 2 years in post-qualified industry, preferably within retail
- Fully qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Free and secure on-site parking
- Career development and progression
You’ll be working in a busy and exciting environment – one with huge ambitions and growth.
This is an established company proud of delivering excellence. With a superb culture, reputation, and talented close nit team. You’ll enjoy working with intelligent, professional, and conscientious colleagues and for an CFO who will set you up to succeed.
If you are ambitious, then great you can progress here swiftly.
For the full company overview please contact Patrick at Platinum Recruitment, email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.