Location: Rochdale Salary: £36,000 to £40,000 per annum +
£36,000 – £40,000
Platinum Recruitment Group are retained exclusively to appoint a Management Accountant for this ambitious firm that are entering the next phase of growth.
To support the Finance Director, Logistics & Sales teams by providing financial analysis, reports, information & advice. The information provided is used to influence decisions relating to account profitability and sales forecasting to better promote the profitable growth of the business.
- Preparation & review of month end sales & profit numbers along with the delivery of standard financial reports to Group Finance to meet strict period closing deadlines
- Preparation & review of standard quarterly & annual Group reports
- Preparation of monthly customer & product profitability reports against budgets
- Prepare monthly Logistics accruals & summary for review with Logistics team.
- Trade Budget Management (TBM) – monthly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts, monthly preparation & distribution for individual account budgets, settlement of agreements, quarterly reviews with Sales Director, collation of signed agreements for external Audit.
- Prepare month end accruals / journals
- Prepare month end Management Accounts for review with FD
- Prepare and input Management Accounts in Group reporting system
- Prepare monthly customer & product profitability reports for use by Key Account Managers and Management Team
- Prepare monthly Logistics costs & review with Logistics Manager
- Prepare monthly summary of A&P costs for Marketing Team
- TBM monthly reconciliations and preparation of up to date analysis for each Key Account Manager
- TBM settlement of claims from customers in SAP
- Costing Run & COGS update for Key Account Managers
- Balance sheet reconciliations – accruals
- Support FD in preparation of information required for monthly Management meetings
Position in Organisation:
- Reports to the Finance Director
- Contacts and liaises with budget-holders for preparation of budgets
- Liaises with employees at all levels within the organisation
Scope of Role:
- To ensure that the management accounts are prepared accurately and to deadlines
- To progress internally to Financial Controller
- Support in the constant review of internal procedures and policies
Profile of applicant:
- Competent management accounts experience
- Confident interacting at all levels within the business
- Ability to interpret and deliver financial information
How to apply:
You can apply via this advert, or by contacting Duncan Hughes via email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.