Location: Manchester Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 per annum +
Management Accountant (Part Qualified)
An opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join a leading UK manufacturer and become a highly-valued member of the team, able to implement real strategic change and impact the future development of the business.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will be commercially-minded, and shape fundamental changes to the critical financial business systems and processes whilst also overseeing the day-to-day financial processes.
Role and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be a part-qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) Accountant and have a strong sense of commercial awareness. This role will suit an individual who is proactive and resilient, and passionate about driving success and inspiring those around them.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Producing Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Management Accounts
- Managing project implementation with minimal disruption and minimal risk.
- Producing full sets of quarterly reforecasts and annual budgets
- Effectively forward forecasting the business cashflow
- Providing variance analysis against budget and reforecast and provide commentary as appropriate
- Ensuring consistent and efficient monthly financial review process
- Identifying and encouraging process improvements.
If you are an ambitious Management Accountant or an Assistant Management Accountant looking for that next step in an exceptionally rewarding role where you will have a true impact on not only the future development of the business, but also the team around you, please contact Aaron Clegg at email@example.com for more information.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.