Location: Northwich Salary: £38,000 to £42,000 per annum + Benefits +Progression
£38k – £42k
Qualified/Part Qualified or QBE (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
Platinum is exclusively partnering with an innovative British manufacturer leading the way for quality. Due to growth, our client is offering a newly created Management Accountant role, with a sole purpose to come in and help implement new systems and procedures and manage the day to day of a busy finance function.
Growth roles don’t come around that often, you will be joining the company at an exciting period with heaps of opportunity for progression and development. They truly are a dynamic and close nit company – who genuinely care about their staff.
The role would best suit a diligent qualified, part qualified or qualified by experience management accountant- with at least 5 years of experience in a busy environment – preferably from the manufacturing industry and who has experience of SAP B1 and of ERP systems.
- Produce management accounts including commentary, variance analysis and insights
- Budgeting – Preparation, design, and implementation of budgeting model and setting of KPIs
- Development of cash flow forecast model
- Preparation of financial reports for banks and other funders
- First point of contacts for banks and other funders
- Costing analysis for key product lines
- Overseeing and hands on approach to Purchase Ledger including POP
- Development and implementation of a fully integrated stock management system
- Responsibility for the integrity of SAP
- First point of contacts for company accountants/auditors
- Ability to take a strategic role but also willingly complete practical day to day operational tasks
- Experience of implementing new systems and procedures
- Essential – Advanced Excel skills
- A good understanding of databases
- Sound working knowledge of SAP B1, Crystal Reports, Magento preferable
- Experience of MRP/ERP systems desirable
- 5 years in industry, preferably manufacturing
- Fully or part qualified by experience CIMA
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Free and secure on-site parking
- Friday lunchtime finishes
You’ll be working in a busy and exciting environment – one with huge ambitions and growth.
This is an established British Manufacturing company proud of delivering excellence. With a superb culture, reputation, and talented close nit team. You’ll enjoy working with intelligent, professional, and conscientious colleagues and for an FD who will set you up to succeed.
If you are ambitious, then great you can progress here swiftly.
On the other hand, if you are comfortable at this level then also great, you will have projects and development opportunities but no pressure to step up in your career if that’s not on your immediate agenda.
For the full company overview please contact Patrick at Platinum Recruitment, email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.