Location: Macclesfield Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 per annum + Study Support
Management Accountant – Manufacturing Industry
£30,000 – £35,000 plus Study Support
A diverse, entrepreneurial and expanding manufacturing organisation in Macclesfield seeks an experienced manufacturing management accountant to take control of two of their rapidly growing divisions whilst playing a support role in wider group reporting requirements.
This is a role which will genuinely give the successful candidates the opportunity to progress within a successful owner managed business whilst playing a pivotal role in the future direction of the company.
Reporting to the Finance Director, your duties will include:
- Preparation of all information for the monthly management accounts
- Supporting in producing a reporting pack for each business unit including Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and all supporting commentary.
- Preparation of cash flow and working capital reports
- Quarterly re forecasting and budget preparation for review
- Development of key financial reporting for operational management
Our client is seeking an accountant with strong interpersonal skills, a proven background working within manufacturing and a strong working knowledge of accounting systems.
In return the business can offer board level exposure, training and development from the Finance Director and long term opportunities to progress.
To be considered for the position please contact Duncan by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.