Location: Greater Manchester Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 per annum +
Management Accountant – Qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) or QBE
£40,000 – £45,000
Platinum is exclusively partnering with a manufacturing company who are leading the way for innovation and quality. Due to growth, our client is offering a newly created Management Accountant role, with a sole purpose to come in and help implement new systems and procedures and manage the day to day of a busy finance function.
The role would best suit a part qualified or qualified by experience Management Accountant- with at least 4 years of experience in a busy environment – preferably from a manufacturing background.
- Support the finance manager to provide financial information to the business stakeholders – providing weekly and monthly financial reports
- Ensure the company meets its financial requirements in line with corporate guidelines
- Work as part of a team and as an individual to ensure that financial requirements are met
- Drive the continued improvement in financial reporting
- Assist with budgets and complete bank reconciliations
- Support internal and external audits
- Report on debtors and creditors
- Handle accruals and prepayments
- Complete stock reconciliations
You’ll be working in a busy and exciting environment – one with huge ambitions and growth.
This is an established manufacturing company proud of delivering excellence. With a superb culture, reputation, and talented team. You’ll enjoy working with intelligent, professional, and conscientious colleagues and for a Finance Manager who will set you up to succeed.
If you are ambitious, then great you can progress here swiftly.
For the full company overview please contact Patrick at Platinum Recruitment, email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.