Location: City Of Manchester Salary: £38,000 to £40,000 per annum +
Manchester City Centre (Outskirts)
£38,000 to £40,000 Including the best benefits package in the North West
Platinum Recruitment Group are retained by one the fastest growing multi million-pound businesses in the North West hire in a world class Management Accountant to support the Finance Director. As an internationally recognised award-winning business this truly is a once in a lifetime opportunity to surround yourself with an inspirational leadership team who will invest in your career.
Reporting directly to the Director of Finance you will be responsible for the day-to-day financial management of the Group Companies. The role will encompass cash management, monthly management accounts and statutory/tax/VAT reporting for a portfolio of Companies.
The Management Accountant position is a ‘hands-on’ role and you will be responsible for all traditional month-end processes including balance sheet reconciliations, capital expenditure tracking and reporting and P&L analytics and commentary. You will be tasked with supporting the team members, organising the team workload and building amazing relationships. You will experience a wide variety of tasks and challenges and help support our fast-growing businesses within a dynamic and exciting team.
You will review, improve processes and controls, providing support to the sales, purchase ledger teams, and assisting with the monthly payroll processes. You will assist in preparing for annual statutory audits and liaising with external advisors during this process and be heavily involved in the preparation, reconciliation and processing of returns – Corporation tax, PAYE & NICs, P11Ds and VAT.
All applicants must possess a drive and determination to become an industry leader in finance and have a genuine passion for work. The rewards offered in this role are remarkable and include:
- Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contributions
- Birthdays off as an extra paid holiday
- A Tax paid bonuses of £1000 after 5 years, and an amazing £10,000 after 10 years.
- Private BUPA healthcare cover after a years’ service
- Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after two years’ service.
- Award-winning training and education centre with three full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn.
- An extra week of annual leave the year you get married to celebrate your honeymoon.
Alongside the benefits the following on site facilities are offered free of charge:
- On-site gym with steam room with weekly boot camp and Yoga classes.
- Sports clubs such as running, football and netball
- Free kettle bells, pyramid, spinning classes and circuit training
- Games zone with arcade games and retro consoles to play
- Free fresh fruit delivered to the office
- A bar – free drinks on a Friday to end the week
- Crèche on site – somewhere to play when your kids come to visit
- Table tennis and pool tables
- Onsite parking
- Bring your dogs to work every day!
Please contact Cameron Roberts at Platinum Recruitment Group for a full brief and to secure your interview, email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.