Location: City Of Manchester Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 per annum + Annual bonus
Manchester City Centre
£35,000 – £40,000
This award winning organisation in Manchester City Centre is now looking for a Management Accountant on a 3 month fixed term contract who would be attracted to this challenging role and dynamic culture.
The business is considered a market leader in their sector; and this role is pivotal as they prepare for the next phase of business growth.
Reporting to the Finance Manager the successful candidate will work closely with the Finance Manager during strict month end schedules.
The role will be varied and challenging, producing monthly management accounts and supporting with the preparation of annual budgets.
Applicants for the role will need to demonstrate strong communication skills along with a proven track record in a similar role.
An overview of the details are listed below, please contact Duncan at Platinum Financial if you would like to discuss the opportunity further.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for multiple sites
- Monthly Profit and loss accounting
- Preparation of detailed audit files.
- Preparation of complex VAT returns.
- Ability to confidently converse and manage the managers at unit level.
- Manage the weekly / monthly reporting requirements to strict deadlines.
- Full control of trial balance and external audit and the ability to present this information confidently to both internal management and external stakeholders
Applicants for the role will need to demonstrate:
- Management accounting experience (essential)
- Strong communication skills; the ability to communicate well with both senior and junior members of the team
- Confident to work independently and have the initiative to drive the business forward
This is an exciting opportunity within a fast-growing business, therefore anyone interested can contact email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.