Location: Chadderton Salary: £34,000 to £38,000 per annum + Benefits +Progression
£34k – £38k + Progression & Development
Platinum is exclusively partnering with an innovative British manufacturer leading the way for quality. Due to growth, our client is offering a newly created Management Accountant role, with a sole purpose to come in and help implement new systems and procedures and produce their management accounts on a monthly basis.
Growth roles don’t come around that often, you will be joining the company at an exciting period with heaps of opportunity for progression and development. They truly are a dynamic and close nit company – who genuinely care about their staff.
The role would best suit a diligent qualified, management accountant- with at least 2-3 years of experience in a busy manufacturing environment – and is keen to progress into Finance Manager position support the wider function within the next 2-3 years.
- Produce management accounts including commentary, variance analysis and insights
- Budgeting – Preparation, design, and implementation of budgeting model and setting of KPIs
- Development of cash flow forecast model
- Preparation of financial reports for banks and other funders
- First point of contacts for banks and other funders
- Costing analysis for key product lines
- Overseeing and hands on approach to Purchase Ledger including POP
- Development and implementation of a fully integrated stock management system
- First point of contacts for company accountants/auditors
- Ability to take a strategic role but also willingly complete practical day to day operational tasks
- Experience of implementing new systems and procedures
- Essential – Advanced Excel skills
- A good understanding of databases
- 2+ years post qualified experience in industry, preferably manufacturing
- Fully qualified CIMA (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Free and secure on-site parking
- Friday lunchtime finishes
You’ll be working in a busy and exciting environment – one with huge ambitions and growth.
This is an established British Manufacturing company proud of delivering excellence. With a superb culture, reputation, and talented close nit team. You’ll enjoy working with intelligent, professional, and conscientious colleagues and for an FD who will set you up to succeed.
If you are ambitious, then great you can progress here swiftly.
On the other hand, if you are comfortable at this level then also great, you will have projects and development opportunities but no pressure to step up in your career if that’s not on your immediate agenda.
For the full company overview please contact Patrick at Platinum Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.