Location: Bury Salary: £28,000 to £33,000 per annum +
An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Management Accountant to join a rapidly growing international service company based in Bury. The successful candidate will report directly into the Finance Director, and will have ample opportunity for career progression and the ability to grow alongside a business with a fun and exciting culture.
My client is moving from success to success and is diversifying their portfolio, so it has never been a better or more exciting time to join this dynamic business.
If applicable, ACCA or CIMA study support is on offer.
Role and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be a resilient self-starter, either qualified or part-qualified, and have experience in:
- Preparing Management reports – P&L / BS
- Reviewing reports & producing commentary
- Balance Sheet management & reconciliation of control accounts
- Accounting across multiple Profit Centres
- Multi-currency accounting
- Analysing performance in relation to budgets
- Production of weekly flash figures for each of the businesses
- Monitor cash flows for the businesses where necessary
If you are an ambitious qualified or part-qualified Management Accountant with the desire join a fantastic, forward-thinking service business at the forefront of their industry, please contact Aaron Clegg at email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.