Location: Bolton Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 per annum +
£35,000 – £40,000
Do you have the desire and ambition to work towards a Head of Finance status in the near future?
This is a perfect opportunity for a Management Accountant who can demonstrate at least 2 years’ post-qualified experience who is looking for an opportunity to grow within an organisation.
This business has an exceptional track record of hiring talent, recognising potential, and enabling progression to senior status.
Main Purpose of Role:
* To provide a range of accounting, budgeting and related accountancy functions to budget managers and Executive Directors
* To provide any other support to the Finance Director including working in partnership in Board Meetings
Position in Organisation:
* Reports to Finance Director
* Contacts and liaises with budget-holders for preparation of budgets
* Oversees general ledger team
Scope of Role:
* To ensure that the management accounts are prepared accurately and to deadlines
* To ensure company is as profitable as possible with areas of improvement identified
I am interviewing immediately so please don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity – CVs to be submitted to email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.