Location: Bury Salary: £32,000 to £34,000 per annum +
Management Accountant + ACCA/ CIMA
£32,000 – £34,000
This opportunity will guarantee you have sole control over the Management Accounts for two subsidiaries within the next 6 months.
This timeline is in place to allow for substantial training from the Financial Controller to ensure you’re completely confident with all company processes before taking on this challenge.
The role is ideal for an individual who has “dipped their toes” into Management Accounts preparation; the difference with this position is you will be consolidating your accounts and presenting your findings in Board Meetings with Directors & Shareholders.
The Financial Controller will also be on hand for support & guidance; in fact, they started at the company in a similar role – they’re not a closed book & will happily share their knowledge with you.
- Management Accounts production for two subsidiaries
- Profit & Loss reporting and cash flow forecasting
- Creation & management of annual budget
- Variance analysis & KPI reporting
- Sitting in monthly board meetings and suggesting areas of improvements
- Fully funded study package for ACCA/ CIMA
- Paid exam day release
- 7.5% pension contribution
- Death in service benefits 3 x salary
- Core hours of 10-4 (you can start between 8-10 and finish between 4-6)
- Opportunity to work from home 1-2 days a week
I am interviewing immediately so please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.