Location: Bury Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 per annum + Study, Bonus, Flexi-Time
Management Accountant – 12 Month Contract
£35,000 – £40,000
Opportunity for a Management Accountant who wants complete ownership of the full month-end close for two successful entities.
This role is ideal if you’re not getting everything you want from your current role; whether that’s exposure, level of responsibility of the opportunity to be involved in Directors’ decisions – as you will gain all this from this position.
Although initially intended as a 12 month-contract as the business roles out a new software package, it is highly likely this position will be made permanent as the company is on track for a growth of 25% during this time.
A candidate I placed last year was offered a permanent position with the company after just 3 months as they were so impressed with the impact she had in the role – so if you show desire & hunger to succeed, you will be subject to the same.
Even if the role is just contract, the experience you gain will look exceptional on your CV so if you’re questioning where your career will be by summer 2022, this is not an opportunity to rule out.
Main purpose of Role
- To provide a range of accounting, budgeting, and related accountancy functions to budget managers and Executive Directors;
- To provide any other support to the Finance Manager and Finance team as required.
Scope of Role
- To ensure that the management accounts are prepared accurately and to deadlines;
- To ensure good internal control with respect to the General Ledger and all sub-ledgers;
Benefits of Role
- Core hours of 10-4 with flexible start and finish times between 8-6 depending on your lifestyle
- 5% pension contribution
- Study package
- Bonus scheme
I am interviewing immediately so please submit your CV to email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.