Location: Salford Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 per annum +
£20,000 – £22,000 – OTE £30,000
Work for the best in the industry – a Property business that do it differently.
- Guaranteed earning potential, last year the Lettings Negotiator earned over £10,000 in commission in the exact job with no industry experience
- New first-class development live from March 22 where you will have sole responsibility to let over 110 units giving you increased earning potential beyond the £10,000 commission
- Qualified and genuine leads to coordinate, in the region of 30 applicants per property to call and arrange a viewing (guaranteed)
- Conversion rate of 4 viewings to 1 let
- Current conversion rate on lets of 100% at asking price guaranteeing you the top commission
- Company car to visit properties
This business are handed developments from their sister company on completion so there’s no chasing your tale in this role – the developments are yours to let out and manage the lettings process from beginning to end.
Your landlords are investors across the globe, they invest millions in making the best properties to let across Manchester, Liverpool and Sheffield therefore the properties sell themselves – your area to cover will be Manchester, Chester and some occasional travel to Liverpool.
The best thing about this role and business is the staff, you will join a truly brilliant team, your manager is amazing, she has been there, done it got the t-shirt so she is the best person to train someone new in the industry.
All they want is someone who is positive, committed and who would be buzzing about their job and the potential to earn fantastic commissions and build a career. You will need a minimum of 12 months sales experience in any sector provided you have the right work ethic. Of course it is an added bonus if you do have some experience in Property already.
The role is live and interviews are commencing so please contact Erin Wilde at Platinum Recruitment to discuss the next steps ASAP, email@example.com
Please note – you must have a full UK driving license for this post.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.