Location: Salford Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 per annum +
Salford (Trinity Way) – Remote Working Available
£20,000 – £25,000
Expansion has created an opportunity for an experienced Legal Cashier looking to progress with their finance career whilst receiving one of the best benefits packages in the market.
With the option to work in a Hybrid role where you will split your time between home and office working you will also be given the opportunity to expand on your existing skills at one of the leading firms in the North West.
The business is widely recognised for its staff development and training, and you will be supported by your colleagues on a daily basis. The position is ideal for anyone who has already built up a thorough understanding of solicitor accounts, and is now looking for the opportunity to move in a more established firm with better prospects and company benefits.
Although every day will be different your duties will include:
- Monitoring the main Client and Office bank accounts and allocating receipts
- Making online payments through Office and Client accounts in accordance with our approval matrix. These will be a mixture of Faster Payments, Chaps and BACS
- Depositing and withdrawing funds from external deposit accounts(such as NS&I)
- Responding to email instructions from across the firm to set up/modify recurring transactions and resolve queries relating to our 600 deputy client accounts
- Downloading weekly HMLR statements to process through the Office account
- Checking property completion statements against client ledgers.
- Checking and processing bills
- Sending standard letters to financial institutions
- Maintaining spreadsheets
- Filing general accounts team paperwork (including electronic filing)
Applicants must have previous experience of:
- Working to strict deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules
If you match the above you can look forward to the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday per calendar year
- Private health cover
- Subsidised gym membership
- Life insurance at 3 x salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Attendance bonus scheme
- Annual bonus of a week’s salary on firm hitting billing target
- Additional 1.5 day’s holiday at Christmas (combination of Christmas shopping/closing office at Christmas Eve)
- We will assist in the provision of additional IT equipment and furniture required to set up your home office, if required
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced legal cashier to join a fantastic law firm in the heart of the city centre, therefore anyone interested is encouraged to apply early.
Note: We also have roles at other firms of solicitors in Wilmslow, Didsbury and Bolton, therefore please contact me if you have any specific requirements via email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.