Location: Manchester Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per annum +
Manchester City Centre
£25,000 to £30,000
Platinum is looking to recruit a Legal Cashier for a permanent opportunity with a well-regarded firm based in Manchester City Centre.
This is a medium sized firm who acknowledge the importance of a work life balance so can offer flexibility around life commitments and adapt working patterns to suit.
With a host of industry awards and accolades the business offer something very unique in comparison to most of the industry.
Your role is end to end legal cashiering where you will join a settled team supporting the Finance Manager undertaking the following responsibilities:
You will be supporting the Account Manager and team on a day-to-day basis undertaking a range of cashiering duties to include:
- Maintain a robust and organised cashiering function
- Supporting financial and commercial functions for the business
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all payments and TTs sent and received
- Supervision of the operation of the SRA client money rules
- Preparation of reconciliations, reports, and ad hoc information as reasonably requested
- Undertake any further work, tasks or projects as reasonably requested by the Finance Manager
You will ideally have some previous experience of having worked in a finance department or a cashiering role within a law firm. A working knowledge of the SAR rules is desirable along with a working knowledge of legal accounts systems and Excel.
Accuracy is important in this role as is the need to be highly organised, together with excellent communication skills.
An attractive salary and benefits package is on offer together with excellent working environment.
To be considered please send your CV through to Cameron Roberts at Platinum Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.