Location: Manchester Salary: £23,000 to £25,500 per annum +
Manchester City Centre
We’re looking for experienced legal cashier with a minimum of 1 years’ previous cashiering experience to join our client in Manchester City Centre.
This role is extremely diverse and its working for a company with excellent benefits and staff recognition.
- To process all accounting transactions in accordance with departmental posting procedures and relevant regulatory bodies for your allocated clients and any other sites given to you
- To produce daily/weekly/monthly reports in accordance with departmental policies and procedures and relevant regulatory bodies. This will include management reports, bank reports, client balance reports, LAA and VAT reconciliation reports
- To liaise with clients, auditors etc to answer queries and offer suggestions
- To escalate immediately to your manager any issues that have, or in your opinion may arise relating to a client or procedure
What skills and experience would you need?
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience working as a legal cashier with knowledge of the SRA Accounts Rules.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work in a fun, fast-paced environment and pay close attention to detail.
- Competency to work on your own and as part of a team.
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills.
Benefits of working for the company
- A warm, friendly workplace with great opportunities for career progression.
- Agile working environment, (this role will be both office and home based)
- 23 days holidays per annum – this increases to 27 based on length of service.
- 5% employer pension contribution.
- Working hours of 37.5 hours per week – between the hours of 8.30am and 5pm – with an hour’s lunch.
- All employees are eligible for an annual bonus scheme which is linked to overall company and individual performance.
- Active social committee, charity fundraising group with regular activities and nights out.
- Client and staff introduction bonus
- Length of service, Christmas and birthday awards.
- Career path with professional subscriptions and qualifications.
- Paid-for Christmas night out and ongoing team incentives.
- Cycle to work, travel loan and car park schemes.
- Buy and sell holidays facility
If you have the relevant skills and would like to make a confidential application you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.