Location: Heywood Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 per annum +
£22,000 – £25,000
This highly credible law firm in Heywood with a reputation for staff retention and development is looking for an experienced Legal Cashier due company growth joining a finance operation of 5 staff.
The firm is a multi-disciplined law practice with its head office in Heywood, although they have a number of additional satellite offices throughout the North West.
With a proven track record of providing a number of services to both corporate and private clients the business can offer a challenging role along with long term career opportunities.
The Legal Cashier will join a team of experienced finance staff that will be on hand to support you especially during busy periods such as month end, along with a management team that will regularly meet with you to ensure you are achieving your career goals.
Below is an overview of the duties included in the role:
* Duties include preparing journals
* Producing monthly consolidated bank reconciliation
* Dealing with banking and cheque production
* Client office transfers
* Completing Bank Reconciliations
* Paying and posting client payments
* Ensuring unpaid disbursements are correctly posted
* Reviewing office bank reconciliation’s and ensure bank accounts are funded adequately
* General finance duties to assist with the month end processes
Anyone applying for the role will need to have previous Legal Cashiering experience, along with the ability to work well as part of a team especially at month end.
Due to the nature of the role you will need a thorough knowledge of SAR’s along with a proven background of confidently communicating with clients at a senior level.
For a confidential application you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.