Location: City Of Manchester Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 per annum +
Full or Part Time
A pending retirement has created an opportunity for an experienced Legal Cashier to join this friendly firm in Swinton on either a full or part time basis.
Working in a close knit cashiering team of two and based in modern offices with a relaxed team you will be given the opportunity to expand on your existing skills with a company that really does put their staff first.
The business is widely recognised for its staff development and training, and you will be supported by your colleagues on a daily basis. The position is ideal for anyone who has already built up a thorough understanding of solicitor accounts, and is now looking for the opportunity to move in a firm that can offer a great culture and supportive management team
Although every day will be different your duties will include:
- All aspects of banking – processing all payments and receipts, and preparing bank reconciliation statements
- Opening and closing client accounts – both standard and deposit
- Dealing with all distributions from the client account
- Monitoring office and client accounts
- Liaison with the bank, when required
- Running the payroll each month after calculation by accountants
- Dealing with all payments in relation to running the firm as solicitors – insurance, bank loans etc., payment of outside services
- Monitoring the opening and closing of new client ledgers
- Ordering of stationery, office equipment etc.
- Checking of all estate accounts and distribution statements in probate matters
Applicants must have previous experience of:
- Working to strict deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced legal cashier to join a fantastic law firm therefore anyone interested is encouraged to apply early.
Note: We also have roles at other firms of solicitors in Greater Manchester therefore please contact me if you have any specific requirements via email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.