Location: City Of Manchester Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 per annum +
Manchester City Centre
£20,000 – £25,000
Expansion has created an opportunity for an experienced Legal Cashier looking to progress with their finance career. Working in modern offices with a relaxed team you will be given the opportunity to expand on your existing skills at one of the leading firms in the North West.
The business is widely recognised for its staff development and training, and you will be supported by your colleagues on a daily basis. The position is ideal for anyone who has already built up a thorough understanding of solicitor accounts, and is now looking for the opportunity to move in a more established firm with better prospects and company benefits.
Although every day will be different your duties will include:
* Daily banking of client and office monies
* Prepare or send authorised CHAPS payments and other transfers of funds
* Reconcile invoices
* Settle creditors accounts including disbursements
* Issue client and office cheques
* Maintain petty cash procedures
* Supply information required by auditors
* Liaise with fee earners with regards to billing and credit control
* Provide timely response to fee earners queries
Applicants must have previous experience of:
* Working to strict deadlines
* Strong communication skills
* Working knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced legal cashier to join a fantastic law firm in the heart of the city centre, therefore anyone interested is encouraged to apply early.
Note: We also have roles at other firms of solicitors in Wilmslow, Didsbury and Bolton, therefore please contact me if you have any specific requirements via firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.