Location: Blackburn Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 per annum +
£20,000 – £22,000
Expansion has created an opportunity for an experienced Legal Cashier looking for a fresh challenge in their career.
Working in modern offices with a friendly team you will be given the opportunity to establish a long term career at one of the leading firms in the North West.
The business boasts a very low turnover of staff and offers a relaxed but professional working environment.
With competitive company benefits including a contributory pension its an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for a genuine business that can offer long term stability.
Your duties will include:
* Daily banking of client and office monies
* Prepare or send authorised CHAPS payments and other transfers of funds
* Reconcile invoices
* Settle creditors accounts including disbursements
* Issue client and office cheques
* Maintain petty cash procedures
* Supply information required by auditors
* Liaise with fee earners with regards to billing and credit control
* Provide timely response to fee earners queries
Applicants must have previous experience of:
* Working to strict deadlines
* Strong communication skills
* Working knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced legal cashier to join a fantastic law firm, therefore to be considered please click apply or email email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.