Location: Manchester Salary: £23,000 to £25,000 per annum +
£23,000 – £25,000
Manchester City Centre
A company is expanding their administration team due to company growth and are looking for an Administrator to join them who is keen to develop.
This is a business that offer 5* training and development to their staff, including opportunity for you to progress into a into an area of your choice – Marketing, Senior Administration or a Paralegal role.
Your role will be a support function to all staff, responsible for the below:
- Client Liaison – Speaking to clients and ensuring they are looked after
- Document Management – Typing and creating documents for court
- Database Management – Updating the internal system and uploading additional information
- Co-ordination – Booking in meetings for staff in the company diary
- General Administration – Postal duties and filing/ scanning documents
As the business expands their department, this is the perfect time to join them as you have the full attention of the Manager that will train and develop you, really put their effort into you becoming an elite member of the team and progressing you to the next stages of your career.
If this sounds of interest, please apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.