Location: Manchester Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 per annum +
£20,000 – £22,000
Manchester City Centre
The UK’s Number 1 Legal firm in their sector have an opportunity for a Legal Administrator in their Head Quarters in Manchester.
This is the go-to Legal firm in the sector of law that they do, they operate out of Manchester City Centre alone and hold 60 staff here, in an open plan environment where everybody is known by the Partners & the owner of the business.
Appointing an Office Administrator due to the current Administrator progressing into a Paralegal role; your role can either develop further within Legal (qualifications paid for by the business) or alternatively can move into a secretarial/ PA position.
Your job role will include:
- Creating & managing documents to be submitted to clients
- Being the face of the business – managing relationships with clients over the phone
- Setting up meeting rooms for appointments and training purposes
- Meeting & greeting visitors and clients into the office
- Managing the Case Management system & inputting relevant data
- Ordering of stationery supplies for the office
- Archiving of client files
The business has one of the best benefit packages on the Legal market, offering the below:
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly & annual bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Regular social events
- Life insurance
- Private health care
The ideal candidate will hold 6 – 12 months Legal administration experience and is now looking to join a business where you can genuinely do well and advance your skills further.
To be considered immediately, please apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.