Location: Bury Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 per annum +
£20,000 – £22,000
Bury – Hybrid Working
The UK’s Number 1 Legal firm in their sector have an opportunity for a Legal Administrator in their Head Quarters in Bury.
The business is appointing an Office Administrator due to the current Administrator progressing into a Paralegal role; therefore, there is opportunity for you to do the same or to develop further within administration.
This is the go-to Legal firm in the area; they operate out of two offices in Bolton and Bury but have a hybrid working policy so you can work from home and in the office to split the week up!
In an open plan setting, you will sit with the wider team, perfect for you to absorb all the information and knowledge from Partners and Solicitors!
Your job role will include:
- Creating & managing documents to be submitted to clients
- Being the face of the business – managing relationships with clients over the phone
- Setting up meeting rooms for appointments and training purposes
- Meeting & greeting visitors and clients into the office
- Managing the Case Management system & inputting relevant data
- Ordering of stationery supplies for the office
- Archiving of client files
The ideal candidate will hold Legal administration experience & be someone who is now looking to join a business where you can genuinely do well & advance your skills further.
To be considered immediately, please apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.