Location: Prestwich Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 per annum +
Legal Accounts Manager / Legal Cashier
£30,000 – £35,000
This is an opportunity for an experienced Accounts Manager or Legal Cashier to join a firm that offers a professional and welcoming working environment.
Highly successful in their specialist field the role has only become available as the current employer is taking retirement after over 14 years service.
This in itself speaks volumes about the firm, however there is plenty more they can offer to the successful candidate outside the prospect of long term employment.
Unlike some legal roles which are restricted this role is extremely varied, in fact you will be involved with every aspect of the finance function at the firm.
You will be the key contact between the partners and external accountants, alongside maintaining relationships with other key contacts and customers.
The partners believe in ‘family values’ and try to create a culture which reflects exactly that, with everyone pulling together during busy times of the month and year.
With a friendly team around you and other softer perks like free parking, flexible working this really is a great opportunity for the right person.
Below is a summary of the key responsibilities:
- Taking control of all aspects of the day to day finances
- Ensuring the efficient operation of the firms PAYE scheme
- Dealing with the firms VAT preparation and return
- Preparing all reports for our Accountants in readiness for annual audit
- Taking responsibility for a company’s financial matters and interests.
- Scrutinising large transactions.
- All client and office account postings
- Sending outgoing transfers to other Solicitors firm and our providers.
- Dealing with clients when receiving payments.
- Keeping track of all banking on a daily basis and managing the accounts system.
- Dealing with all invoices and ensuring they are paid on time.
Due to the nature of the role we are only considering applicants with previous experience in a legal environment, whether that’s in a legal cashiering role and you are now looking to take the next step, or people working in a role similar to the one being advertised.
Confidential applications can be made by contacting Duncan Hughes on 0161 237 1828 or emailing email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.