Location: Manchester Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 per annum + bonus, benefits
IVA Advisor – Manchester
£20,000 – £25,000 + bonuses
Immediate Starts Available
Do you currently feel at a standstill in your career? Need a new challenge?
Are you looking to join a business which offers development and progression?
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced IVA Advisor to join one of the biggest companies in the UK, becoming a key member of the Insolvency Team adding value and improving processes. This is a role where you will get involved in both IVA sales and operations, allowing for you to play an important part in the business achieving ultimate success.
This is the type of organisation where they will invest in you. You’ll benefit from various training and development programs to ensure your moving up within the business, potentially moving into a senior or managerial role in the future.
All they ask for in return is an individual who values their customers financial circumstances and difficulties. We are looking for professionals who thrive within an environment where you’ll be assisting customers every single day – providing advice on all forms of debt needs. Your main task will be to make a positive impact not just on your own development, but the business, and your customers future too.
- An extensive training program upon joining the business
- Salary of anywhere between £20,000 – £25,000 dependant on your debt based experience
- Generous bonus structure allowing you to increase your monthly wage
- Development opportunities allowing you to progress within the business
- Company social events, team building exercises, and nights out
- Monthly opportunities to win cash incentives and vouchers
- Fantastic brand backing working for one of the best debt solutions providers in the UK
We are interviewing for this position with immediate effect. Please apply or send your CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.