Location: Stockport Salary: £19,500 to £19,500 per annum + monthly bonus scheme
Inbound Life Insurance Customer Service Associate
£19,500 + monthly bonus scheme
Start Date: 2nd July 2021
Want to work for a company known for its positive energy, progression, and endless incentives?
We are a business rewarding each and every customer for healthy living, and this is exactly where you will fit in. Promoting health, happiness, and living as long as possible – what could be more important?
We are looking for confident and experienced individuals who can provide the best level of customer service. It doesn’t matter whether your from a hospitality, retail, or contact centre background we simply want those who want to make a difference to a customer’s life.
Because each and every customer you speak with will be an existing customer, who has took out life insurance, looking for support in terms of vulnerabilities, poor health, or simply wanting to make positive change to their habits.
This means you’ll need to be sensitive to customer needs providing empathy and understanding. This will include inbound only calls discussing policy amendments, requotes, and general assistance on technical issues or benefits they can use in order to achieve their end goals.
We want positivity, energy, and those who want to earn prizes from an employee points scheme, taking full use of your benefits in order to happily recommend them to your customers…
We will provide you with endless rewards in return for your hard work:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Heavily discounted Apple iWatch for all employees
- On-site facilities such as canteen and free nearby parking
- Cash & Holiday incentives on a weekly and monthly basis
- Employee and Team of the Month awards
- Free Cineworld Tickets every 2 weeks
- Starbucks Discounts
- Holiday Incentives – trips away given to top performers
- Free Pure Gym Membership and Nuffield Health Discounts
- 40% off British Airways
- 75% off Champneys holidays
- 50% off running shoes every year
- A vibrant, fun, team orientated environment
- A rewards scheme meaning if you eat healthy, or exercise you’ll receive prizes from us!
- A bronze, silver, and gold employee status = more rewards & recognition
- Allowing hybrid working – 2 days in the office and 3 days from home per week
- An ‘Academy’ training environment teaching you about the insurance sector, life insurance policies, vulnerable customers, and systems etc.
- Customer service related bonus scheme allowing you to earn more every month!
Statistically over 70% of all staff members within this business have been upskilled, promoted, or become managers. Therefore we want individuals who want to stay with us long term so we can help you progress and grow.
This is a 5* rated business so apply today before it’s too late!
So for an opportunity to kick start your career within a hugely successful organisation please apply today or send your CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.