Location: Manchester Salary: £23,000 to £40,000 per annum + bonuses, progression, remote working
Inbound Insurance Executive
£23,000 basic + bonus and benefits package (£40,000 per year)
Stockport (hybrid working – split between office & remote working weekly)
We are a company previously voted in the Top 100 companies to work for. We dedicate our time to both customers AND employees being recognised as a business which rewards, inspires, and makes a genuine difference to lives.
With a client base of over 1Million customers, we are looking for someone to continue to expand in this area. This is not a cold calling based role, you’ll have quality, brand new leads passed over to you, as well as enquiries from the website to fact find, build rapport, and close the deal – turning a quote into an insurance sale.
In return we promise to look after you with the following:
- You’ll start off with a bronze staff member status working your way up to gold, allowing you to earn points which will turn into prizes – rewarding you for every contribution you make
- We’ll give you a huge discount on items including Fitbits, Samsung Fitness & Apple Iwatches
- You’ll be taken through our training academy accrediting you for your sales skills
- We run employee of the month, and team of the month awards
- Free gym membership, discounts at huge restaurants, and free weekly cinema tickets
- We also provide a fitness scheme – the more you exercise the more you’re rewarded
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Easily achievable commission, realistically coming out with £40,000 per year
- Medical & Life Insurance, Pension, Childcare Vouchers and many more…
This is an opportunity to play a huge part in the successful running of a 17 person sales team. Your not just a number within our organisation, we want your ideas to be heard and implemented. Leadership is important for us, each person we bring into the company is with a view of being a future manager.
What do we need from you?
- Vibrant, tenacious personalities to fit into our fun working environment
- Strong experience in business development and relationship management
- Previous experience within closing sales OR completing the full 360 sales cycle
- Desirable backgrounds include Debt Collection, Recruitment, Motor/Home Insurance
- A good understanding of how to be compliant within a sales environment
- The desire to be trained, upskilled, learn, and progress into managerial positions
We are beginning the interview process with immediate effect, so if you would like to find out more please call 0161 237 1828 or apply now using the link, or emailing Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.