Location: Manchester Salary: £20,500 to £23,000 per annum + progression, benefits, no weekends
Inbound Customer Service Representative – Provider Services
£20,500 + bonuses
8:30AM – 5:30PM Monday to Friday
We are looking for a customer service superstar to join a global leading organisation specialising within Healthcare Insurance. This is a role focused on building relationships with providers in a customer service & administrative capacity liaising with hospitals, therapists, and consultants.
What makes this role different is the business you’re working for…
Established for over 27 years we operate as the biggest healthcare provider in the industry. We pride ourselves on improving our customers health & wellbeing long term, which is why our customer service teams are dedicated to making sure every process runs smoothly.
You’ll be working directly with healthcare professionals to ensure invoices are paid, and medical attention is provided, authorising treatments to go ahead, and assisting with any medical information on our customers medical professionals may need.
In return we promise to provide you with a fun working environment, an opportunity to be part of a global leading and successful business, with bonuses and a fantastic benefits structure in place.
- Free cinema tickets every week
- Free gym membership and access passes to health clubs
- Huge discounts on flights abroad
- 75% off Spa’s and Boutique Hotels across the country
- Discounts in food supermarkets, and bars/restaurants
- A discounted Fitbit, Samsung Fitness Tracker, or Apple iWatch
- Hybrid working scheme – working 2 days at home and 3 days in our Stockport office
- Monthly recognition awards – team and employee of the month
- Customer service related bonuses on a monthly basis
Start Date: 17th September 2021 (we may also have additional start dates for October)
All we require from you is strong customer service experience and a confident personality. We are looking for individuals who have the drive to progress and succeed as we are the type of organisation to progress from within.
For an opportunity to be considered please apply or send your CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.