Location: Stockport Salary: £19,500 to £22,000 per annum + progression, benefits, bonuses
Inbound Customer Service Advisor – Life Insurance Division
Start Date: 2nd July 2021
Salary: £19,500 + monthly bonus and fantastic benefits package
This is your opportunity to work for an award winning life insurance provider with a household name everyone recognises and loves. You’ll be a part of a ‘Times Top 100’ best companies in the UK…
You’re not going to find a better opportunity than this and I can back this up with genuine stats to prove it… with a 5* defaqto expert rating, a 4.5 on Trustpilot, and a household name everybody recognises you’ll be part of a vibrant, successful organisation looking for superstars to be part of continued growth and success.
You’ll be based within our leading Life Insurance Division. This means speaking to customers who currently have a policy with the business and may need an amendment on the terms, a re-quote due to a change in circumstances, or any general assistance and advice on the benefits and services on offer.
We are looking for caring, empathetic, understanding advisors who get a genuine kick out of helping those who may be in a vulnerable or difficult period of health. We want you to promote healthy living, and positive energy to our customers, which will in turn allow you to earn performance related customer service bonuses every month.
This is a perfect opportunity for individuals who may currently be working within a retail environment and want to move into a business where you can be provided with better hours and work-life balance, progression into senior roles, and the opportunity of remote working to keep you safe during these difficult times…
What will you get in return?
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- An environment putting your development and progression first allowing you to move into Floor Walking, Training & Development, Senior, and Team Management opportunities – looking after staff from within
- Private Medical Insurance
- Heavily discounted Apple iWatch for all employees
- On-site facilities such as canteen and free nearby parking
- Access to a discounted apple iWatch
- Cash & Holiday incentives including team of the month awards
- Bi-weekly Cineworld Tickets
- Holiday Incentives
- Free Gym Membership and Nuffield Health Discounts
- 40% off British Airways
- 75% off Champneys holidays
- 50% off running shoes every year
- An office-based team orientated environment
We are interviewing with immediate effect for this ‘forever company’ so for an opportunity to find out more or be considered please apply or send your CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.