Location: Manchester Salary: £23,000 to £25,000 per annum + 10% company bonus
£23,000 – £25,000 + 10% company bonus
Manchester City Centre (hybrid working)
What makes this IFA firm stand out from the rest is the relationships they hold with their clients – every client knows every single member of the team here & knows at least one thing about their personal life. The client service this firm delivers is phenomenal, it’s more personal, it’s more than just supporting them financially.
In a relaxed, sociable working environment where you will enjoy a buzz in office culture, you will be a key support to the Director, Paraplanners & Advisor where you can take two pathways of progression:
- Remain in administration, be accomplished in your job role but mentor/ train additional administration team members
- Study your financial administration exams & further become a Paraplanner which will be fully paid for by the Director
Your role will include arranging client meetings, creating meeting packs for Directors & Advisors, gathering documentation from clients & building relationships with all parties to process business packs.
In return, your benefits package will include:
- 2-week Christmas shutdown (not required to take annual leave for)
- 5% pension employer contribution
- 10% bonus paid twice annually based on company hitting target (every year each member of the team since set up has received this or more)
- Hybrid working pattern
- Free gym access, break out area & other social events
It really speaks wonders when a business still has 80% of their clients & 3 out of the 5 team members have been with them since the very start – the additional 2 staff members were recruited for growth purposes too!
To be shortlisted, you must have experience working in an IFA as an Administrator – if you have what it takes, please apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.