Location: Trafford Park Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 per annum +
£50,000 – £60,000
Part Time or Full Time
11 month contract
This has to be one of the most varied HR Manager roles available in the market, and it represents a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to either utilise their experience in a new environment or broaden their commercial exposure within a market leading firm.
During this 11 month fixed term contract you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the firms plans to drive employee engagement along with supporting with the delivery of the vision and strategic goals.
With flexible working patterns available including Hybrid working projects you are likely to be involved with during the contract include:
- Sourcing a new HR information systems – including implementation and roll out
- There are planned acquisitions during the next 11 months, therefore a TUPE project is expected
Day to day you will provide updates and advice to the CEO and leadership team, along with managing the following areas:
- Performance management and all employee communication including strategy around employee attraction and engagement
- Management of all payroll related information including pay reviews, benefits renewals
- Monthly senior leadership providing monthly MI for the board and all management meetings
- Develop the employer brand and implement innovative resourcing strategies to attract, select, develop and retain top talent
- Provide coaching, advice and guidance to directors, managers and employees on all aspects of the employee life cycle
- Lead on the delivery of the employee engagement plans, analysing survey results, leading on internal communications and supporting the delivery of engagement initiatives
- Lead the end-to-end recruitment, selection, onboarding and induction process, providing coaching and support to Hiring Managers and monitoring activity against budget
- Collaborate with external partners to develop and implement people policies and practices in line with legislation, ISO standards and aligned to business objectives/KPI’s
This is a fantastic opportunity with a rapidly growing firm, and due to the nature of the role anyone applying must have previous experience and be proven at delivering in a similar role.
Key requirements of the business include:
- Enthusiastic, agile, self-starter, driven to deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Personally, and professionally credible with the commercial and HR expertise to add value at an individual, team and business level
- Can quickly build strong relationships and influence a diverse range of people at all levels
- Pragmatic problem solver; able to empathetically resolve complex people issues which balance commercial and individual needs
- Strategically agile with the ability to both see the bigger picture and focus on the detail
If you believe you match the above criteria then you can apply or email Duncan@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.