Location: Warrington Salary: £23,000 to £25,000 per annum +
£23,000 – £25,000
A privately-owned business in Warrington are expanding their HR function and require an experienced HR generalist to take into hand all areas of human resources from employee relations through to project strategy.
You will be working for a market leading business that operate across the UK, but the HR team operates as an SME, giving you exposure, autonomy & decision making processes just as a small business would but you have the bonus of working for a large organisation & the benefits that comes with this.
Working for this business, you will have the below benefits:
- Bonus opportunities across the HR team
- Free parking on site
- Flexible working hours on a full-time basis – completing 35 hours per week
- Rewards scheme in place where you will get up to 25% off on vouchers
- Discounts for car breakdown and mobile phone contracts
Reporting into the HR Manager as part of a team of eight, you will have exposure to each area of HR across the company where you will be responsible for:
- To provide excellent HR advice and guidance on company procedures to Managers & Directors
- Contribute to the development and implementation of people policies and procedures
- Stakeholder management & liaising with Directors
- To maintain and promote relationships with the wider people support colleagues and teams
- Implementing value-adding people disciplines, templates and processes to support business needs
- Dealing with disciplinary & grievance appeal meetings, providing HR advice and supporting on decision making
- Responsible for performance management & sickness management meetings providing HR advice
- Influencing managers to make decisions that is correct for the company and their staff
- Advising staff on all people related matters
- Reviewing sickness trends, absence processes & inputting ideas on new policies
If you’re operating at HR Advisor/ Generalist level but lacking that involvement in increased responsibility, then this would be the ideal opportunity for you. This offers you a career like no other HR position on the market currently, it offers you security, job satisfaction & the ability to learn along the way as you will continue to grow your role.
You will work in line with the HR Manager so have the perfect learning mentor & training; so if you are interested please apply or email your CV to email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.