Location: Stockport Salary: £26,500 to £30,200 per annum + benefits, progression, remote working
HR Advisor – Stockport
£26,500 – £30,000 per annum
We are excited to announce an opening working for one of the biggest companies in the care industry, established since 2012 taking pride in offering specialist mental health care packages to young adults in residential care settings.
We are proud to be a collaborative workforce being passionate in the care we provide as an alternative to hospitals supporting the NHS in everything we do. We are a huge organisation with a big responsibility, and this is exactly where our People Advisor will fit into the team.
As a People Advisor your duties will include:
- Being involved in all sickness, absence, training, and employee relations procedures
- Supporting the entire ‘People Services’ team ensuring a fully integrated service
- Supporting in the onboarding and training processes, giving advice when needed
- Resolving attendance issues and producing regular reports for analysis
- Analyse leavers data, reviewing trends and providing solutions to improve retention
- Playing an active part in employee engagement surveys and reviewing the data
- Attending monthly HR surgeries with Managers to advise on employee relation matters
- Ensuring targets are met and policies are being followed, reporting back when necessary
- Conduction induction training for new starters and training within the HR team
- Managing your own ER caseload completing investigations effectively
- Involved in disciplinary, grievance, and probationary hearings with Managers
- Conducting department based audits for best practice
- Creating new policies and updating existing ones in line with legislation
- Deputise for the People Services Manager in their absence
- Trusted to split your time between working in the office and remotely from home
In return we will dedicate ourselves to make sure your developed and given opportunities to progress into Senior level positions within the business, with us already operating at a fantastic statistic for amount of staff members who internally move up.
This is a role for somebody with is a confident, approachable team player. This is an extremely busy position with a lot of responsibility therefore you’ll need to be able to work off your own instruction, as well as that of the People Manager. We pride ourselves on being a friendly, sociable team so its important you fit in with the team.
What do we need from you?
- Experience in Excel and Analytics as spreadsheets/reporting is a big part of the role
- Previous Employer Relations experience
- Someone who has lead on projects
- CIPD Level 3 is essential / CIPD Level 5 is desirable
- Previously worked in a HR Advisor role and HR software
- Strong ability to advise on policies and procedures
- Ideally we’d like you to have come from a Healthcare background if possible (not essential)
As a People Advisor your benefits will include:
- Enhanced company pension, Mat/Pat leaver, and company sick pay
- 27 days holiday, plus bank holidays, rising with service
- Life Assurance Benefit, Employee Assistance Program/Counselling service
- Employee of the Year awards Christmas Party and DaveFest (a summertime festival)
- Free on-site parking, and online shopping discounts
To be considered please apply or send your CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.